Wednesday 17 February 2010

Peter Broderick - Live - STUK, Belgium 10.12.2009



















Peter Broderick - Live - STUK, Belgium 10.12.2009

On December 10 & 11, 09, I played 2 very special concerts in Leuven, Belgium, @ the amazing STUK venue. They were label nights for Slaapwel records, who only release music to sleep to, and recently released my Music for a Sleeping Sculpture. They installed 50 beds, & everyone in the audience slept over, while me & 2 other artists performed in the middle of the room.

I only have a recording of the 1st night. I went on around 1 am, and performed for two & a half hours or so, until my musical brain was tired, and then went to sleep among the audience. I started off performing quiet versions of a couple songs people had requested, and then improvised the rest around a couple loose themes.

I wouldn’t recommend listening intently all the way through, but instead maybe try putting it on quietly in the background while you go about your business, cleaning your room, working on your computer, cooking dinner, taking a walk, laying in bed, etc. – Peter


Lovely stuff :)

4 comments:

RRCM said...

This is quite relaxing. Thanks for the post :)

Enrique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Enrique said...

thank for the music

greetings from México.

Unknown said...

Ola :) my pleasure, lots more to come!!